Hi Smoothbook user,
It’s hard to believe that Christmas is almost upon us again ?!
A couple of users have asked if Smoothbook supports gift certificates: the idea being that someone could purchase a given number of yoga classes (for example) from you as a gift for someone else. The answer is yes!
- You create a package of appointments that you would like your customers to be able to gift to someone else.
- The package would probably be free / have no cost: that way the person who receives the gift is not paying for the classes or appointments.
- You create ‘coupon codes’ for the package: codes (e.g. ‘HTYUPG’) that the customer must enter in order to receive the free package.
- You sell the code to the person who wishes to send the gift and send it to them by email / other method.
- Christmas day: the person you sold the code to presents it as a gift to someone else.
- The person who receives the code can use it to book classes with you.
Hopefully that makes sense!
There is more documentation concerning coupon codes here: https://help.smoothbook.co/knowledgebase/using-coupon-codes-gift-certificates-promotions-trial-classes-and-restricting-access-to-services/
As ever I hope that Smoothbook is helping you with your business and users; there are a number of new features arriving soon including, notably, the ability to offer memberships / subscriptions.
Wishing you patience, calm and happiness in the next month!