Recurring Payments Terms and Conditions
Your consent is important. By entering your credit card details into the online
appointments system known as ‘Smoothbook’ you are agreeing to the following
terms and conditions regarding future recurring payments made against your credit
- You are agreeing that, in return for the provision of a ‘membership’, future
recurring payments may be made against the credit card provided without the
presence of a) the card or b) the card holder and that payment may be made
to the partner.
- These payments will be made at the beginning of each billing cycle.
- Cancelling your membership will prevent any future recurring payments being
made against the credit card.
- You can cancel your membership at any time by selecting ‘manage
memberships’ from the menu top right of the Smoothbook booking calendar.
You will see a list of your memberships with a button labelled ‘cancel
membership’ next to each one.
- If you cancel your membership, the membership will remain active / valid until
the end of the billing cycle / date on which the next payment is due, at which
point your membership will end / become inactive.
- Unless otherwise indicated or agreed with the partner, your payments are
non-refundable. If you feel it is justified, you may request a refund from the
partner, at whose sole discretion it is whether to provide one.
- Any and all disputes regarding payments, memberships, service
provision and this agreement are between you and the partner. You
completely absolve and indemnify the service provider (Yellow Melon
Ltd.) for any responsibility regarding the provision of services, disputes,
handling of payments, refunds, etc. that may result by entering into this
“Customer” - Person or organisation whose credit card will be subject to future
recurring payments made via the Service Provider.
“Service provider” - Yellow Melon (UK) Ltd. - the operator of the online
appointments system known as ‘Smoothbook’.
“Partner” - Person or organisation whose Stripe account will be credited - in part or
in whole - as a result of payment(s) by the customer.